Calling All Volunteers!
Volunteering is a great way to network while getting a behind-the-scenes look at the conference. Volunteering is open to all registered conference attendees.
Volunteers assist and support the following key areas of the conference:
- Room Monitors
- SRAI Registration
HOW TO VOLUNTEER
Room Monitor: If you plan on attending a workshop or session, we would greatly appreciate your help to assist the speakers and validate certificate booklets upon completion of the workshops and sessions. To be a room monitor for a workshop and/or a session, you need to be registered for the full meeting and for that particular workshop.
- Workshops: Saturday and/or Sunday
- Concurrent Sessions: Monday | Tuesday | Wednesday
- SRA International Registration: By volunteering at SRA International Registration, this is a great way to get involved and meet new SRA International Members! Volunteers assist with checking in pre-registered attendees.
- Ambassador: The SRA International Ambassador program was established to help first-time attendees navigate and get the most out of the meeting. If you are interested in being an Ambassador to new attendees please volunteer below and pick up a red Ambassador pin at SRA International Registration.
WHAT ARE THE EXPECTATIONS OF A VOLUNTEER
Volunteers are the face of the SRA International Annual Meeting. As such, volunteers are expected to be punctual, respectful and helpful during your shifts. It is very beneficial to you to become knowledgeable on various aspects of the conference such as event locations, layout of space, general conference information and program details. All of this information will be sent to the volunteers before the conference.
- How do I find out about volunteering at the 2018 SRAI Annual Meeting?
- When is the last day to sign up to be a conference volunteer?
- Friday, October 19
- What are the requirements to be a volunteer?
- All conference volunteers have to be registered attendees for the full conference to sign up to volunteer.
- What jobs will I perform as a volunteer? Examples:
- Working as a room monitor for workshop/concurrent sessions, handing out additional handouts & providing stickers to attendees working towards their certificate.
- Providing local information and conference directions at SRA International registration.
- Working registration area to hand out welcome materials.
- Assisting with speaker check-in at SRA International Registration.