Become an Exhibitor
About the 2020 SRAI Annual Meeting
As the event of the year for research managers and administrators from the US and internationally, the 2020 SRAI Annual Meeting in Boston, MA, is expected to attract over 1,500 attendees. Decision-makers from Research Administration and Management representing institutions of all sizes will be in attendance: Vice Provosts, Deans, Associate Deans, C-Suite representatives, Executive Directors, Vice Presidents are some of the decision-makers that we welcome every year.
Why Exhibit at the 2020 SRAI Annual Meeting?
- Direct access to over 1,500 potential partners
- Over 18 hours of exhibit time
- Unparalleled networking opportunities
- Immediate product feedback
What is included in your 2020 Exhibit Booth registration?
- 8’ x 10’ Booth Space 6’ table with pipe and drape, two chairs, wastebasket, header sign with the company name.
- One (1) complimentary meeting registration and two (2) exhibit-only registrations.
- Pre- and post-meeting mailing list.
- Company logo, 100-word description, and URL listed on Annual Meeting website, online program book, and mobile event guide.
- Lunch and breaks in the exhibit hall for maximum interaction with attendees.
Job Fair – Exhibit Hall Table Displays (Universities & Colleges Only)
- 6’ table with skirting and two chairs, and organizations nameplate
- One (1) exhibit-only registrations
When can I select my exhibit booth?
Booth selection is a first-come, first-served process. During the booth registration process, you will have the option of providing up to three (3) choices for your preferred booth. We will assign a booth based on your choices provided one of three choices is available. If none of the booth choices are available, we will contact you with the available booth space.
Location: Sheraton Boston Hotel, 39 Dalton Street, Boston, MA 02199
Show Dates: October 17-21
- Sunday, October 18 (Set-up) 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
- Monday, October 19 | 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
- Tuesday, October 20 | 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
- Wednesday, October 21 | 8:30 am - 10:30 am
- Breakdown 10:30 am - 1:00 pm