2021 SRA International Symposium Poster Presentations
This year, YOU have the opportunity to be a part of the Symposium Poster review process! In addition to being evaluated by a review panel for the 2021 Best Poster of the Year Award, each Symposium Poster is also up for the 2021 People’s Choice Award. This award is, yes you guessed it, voted for by our annual meeting attendees. From Monday, October 25 through Wednesday, October 27 all of the Posters will be on display in the Exhibit Hall. From 2:00 pm – 3:00 pm on Tuesday, October 26 stop by to look at all of the posters and meet & greet with the Poster authors as they present their Posters. Access the 2021 SRAI Annual Meeting app and vote for your favorite poster!
Accepted posters are competing for the 2021 Best Poster of the Year Award in the North American and International categories, as well as the People's Choice Award. Competing for the Best Poster of the Year Award:
- Equal Opportunities in Academic Research Development? Faculty Gender Bias and Stereotypes in Research Administration
- Author(s): Holly Zink
- Representing: University of Kansas Medical Center
- Ultimate Guide to Purchasing a Clinical Research Participant Payment System - 10 Areas to Consider
- Author(s): Joe Gough, Tori Boylan, Ian Malpass
- Representing: Greenphire
- Research Misconduct: Consequences Oh My!!!
- Author(s): Laura Pattillo
- Representing: Auburn University/EFLT
- Where’s the Data? Take a Trip on the Data Road to Informed Decisions
- Author(s): Nicholas Angeloni, Joseph Boes, Fruma Yehiely
- Representing: Northwestern University
- Perception Gap on Research Integrity among Members of Research Institutions
- Author(s): Masato Miyake, Masataka Murasawa, Rei Nouchi
- Representing: Nara Institute of Science and Technology; Hiroshima University; Shinshu University
- Capacity Building Grants- A Springboard to Innovation in Research Administration
- Author(s): Griselda Annan, Isabella Rockson
- Representing: Noguchi Memorial Institute for Medical Research; University of Ghana Medical School
- Evaluating Responsibly Using SCOPE
- Author(s): Elizabeth Gadd, Laura Himanen
- Representing: University of Glasgow; Tampere University
Each year SRAI has a tradition of publishing contributed professional posters at its annual meeting, which are designed to advance and enrich the body of knowledge of research administration and management as an art and science.
Posters should represent an important contribution to the research administration body of knowledge or successfully demonstrate significant milestones of success that are of interest or importance. They should not be used as a marketing resource for an institution’s success, but should articulate advances in research administration or management.
Submission is open to any individual whose scholarly or professional interest is related to research management. Topics must focus on areas of research administration specialization such as:
- Pre-award Processes Human Research
- Post-award Processes Animal Research
- International Research Administration Intellectual Property
- Research Infrastructure and Growth Technology Transfer
- Strategic Planning Publication Standards
- Financial Management Human Resources Management
- Computer Science Other Research Administration-Related Areas
- Research Ethics
Accepted posters will compete for the Best Poster of the Year Award during the SRAI Annual Meeting.
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org