Calling All Volunteers!
Volunteering is a great way to network while getting a behind-the-scenes look at the conference. Volunteering is open to all registered conference attendees.
Volunteers assist and support the following key areas of the conference:
How to Volunteer?
- SRA International Registration: Get involved and meet new SRAI members! Sign up to support registration and check in pre-registered attendees.
- 2023 Section Booth: Sign-up to help manage the 2023 Joint Section Meeting table! This table provides information on the 2023 Joint Section Meeting in Louisville, KY. Great talking points include tracks, certificates, networking opportunities, and why you are excited to attend!
What are the expectations of a volunteer?
Volunteers are the face of the SRA International Annual Meeting. As such, volunteers are expected to be punctual, respectful and helpful during your shifts. It is very beneficial to you to become knowledgeable on various aspects of the conference such as event locations, layout of space, general conference information and program details. All of this information will be sent to the volunteers before the conference.
Still, have questions or concerns?
Please contact the Volunteer Coordinator Jenny Atkison.
- How do I find out about volunteering at the 2022 SRAI Annual Meeting?
- The 2022 SRAI Annual Meeting needs volunteers to assist with registered attendees and questions. For information regarding volunteering, contact Jenny Atkison.
- When is the last day to sign up to be a conference volunteer?
- What are the requirements to be a volunteer?
- All conference volunteers have to be registered attendees for the full conference to sign up to volunteer.
- What jobs will I perform as a volunteer? Examples:
- Providing local information and conference directions at SRAI Registration
- Working registration area to hand out welcome materials
- Assisting with speaker check-in at SRAI Registration