Sponsors & Exhibitors
Become an Exhibitor
The SRAI Annual Meeting is our flagship event, offering a terrific opportunity for exhibitors to engage with research administrators, grant managers, compliance officers, and other professionals in the field. With a strong emphasis on professional development, knowledge exchange, and networking, our Annual Meeting attracts motivated individuals who are actively seeking innovative solutions, best practices, and strategic collaborations to enhance their work in research administration.
Why Exhibit at the 2023 SRAI Annual Meeting?
- Increased Brand Visibility
- Targeted Audience for Lead Generation
- Access to Decision Makers
- Product and Service Showcase Opportunity
- Market Research Feedback
- A Return on Investment
What is included in your 2023 Exhibit Booth registration?
- 8’ x 10’ Booth Space 6’ table with pipe and drape, two chairs, wastebasket, header sign with the company name.
- One (1) complimentary meeting registration and two (2) exhibit booth-only badge.
- Company logo, description, and URL listed on Annual Meeting website and mobile event guide.
- Attendee List: Pre-/Post-conference attendee list for one-time use.
- Access to complimentary Internet available to attendees and exhibitors.
Job Fair – Booth (Universities & Colleges Only)
- 6’ table with skirting and two chairs, and organizations nameplate
- One (2) exhibitor booth - only badges
For more information, contact Jenny Atkison or at 703-741-0140 ext. 212.
(Credit Card Payments Only)
- Click here to access online registration page
- Choose "2023 SRA International Annual Meeting Exhibit Booth Package"
- Log in with your primary email address or create an account
- Follow the registration instructions and proceed to check out.
Become a Sponsor
Expanding your presence at other SRAI events throughout the year can provide even more opportunities for engagement, networking, and business growth. By participating in multiple events, you can reach a wider audience, tap into different markets, and maintain consistent visibility in the research administration community, maximizing your potential for leads, partnerships, and brand recognition.
For more information, download the 2023 Exhibitor/Sponsor Prospectus.